The Police Rehabilitation Centre, a charity for the rehabilitation of injured serving and retired police officers set in a stunning rural location in Goring on Thames, is looking to recruit a Security Supervisor to work an average of 34 hours/week on a rolling 6 week rota, covering 4pm – 8am, 7 nights/week.
Key duties include:
- · Supervising team of security officers
- · Arranging staff rotas, including cover for annual leave & absence
- · Assisting with appraisals
- · Being an active part of the security team
- · Maintaining the integrity of the site for the safety and protection of the patients and staff as well as the premises
- · routine patrols and security checks
- · providing front of house support to patients
- · supporting the nursing and administration staff
- · driving a minibus on occasion (D1 essential)
The successful candidate will have good customer service and communication skills, an ability to think on their feet, D1 on their driving licence, basic computer skills. Previous experience an advantage. Own transport essential.
Benefits include a competitive salary, 10% non-contributory pension scheme, free parking, use of gym and pool facilities, meal whilst on duty.
Closing date for applications 19 February 2018